On Easter, we had this tradition where an old man down the road would paint little ‘bunny’ prints along the sidewalk, as well as up to the door of every house where a child lives…and he’s done this every year, without fail, since before I was born.
Over the summer, that old man passed away, so no one in their right mind expected to see the tracks this year. However, when I woke up- there they were!
Turns out that his eighteen year old grandson (who happens to be known as the badass of our school) got up at three this morning and spent four hours- by himself -painting the prints; just to make sure that the neighborhood kids wouldn’t be disappointed.
My faith in our generation = restored.
you are a very happy person and i don’t want to make you not-happy like i am
I FOUND IT. I FOUND MY FAVORITE POST IN THE WHOLE WORLD
He’s so happy!!!
So when I was walking around earlier, I came upon this “Little Free Library” in front of a house.
This is a “Take a book, leave a book” kind of project done by the 7 year old kid who lives in the house. Inside was a note written by the kid saying that he created the little library because “people should never not have a book with them”.
This is probably the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.
AHH I KNOW WHERE THIS IS!
Ghost of the past
me proving the point that I can do happy? so not happening.
well that’s a sharp way of expressing yourself
i am a college party-virgin no more!!! had a crazy-ass good time with tess
and the others, i feel awesooooome
best day i’ve had in a long while
1. watched the first half of hamlet for eng 11. my comments & scribbles while watching include but are not limited to:
2. saw jai for maybe the first time in three/four weeks! he had been busy with campaign shit & i’d been busy with productions but yeah it was nice & we didn’t go anywhere we just hung out at the philosoc tambayan with vincci & caught up with stuff
3. broadass grand pakain + hanging out with the girls was just really cool & then tambay-ed outside the college it was nice
4. brainstorming shizz for tv drama. gaaaaaah. fangirling about campus crushes (deo!!!! mijo!!! some other people i don’t know!!!) & yeah
5. workshopped with paul which was nice because he seemed so genuinely interested in stuff & he’s so game for anything & afterwards robby & bernard came over & i was sitting in the tree in the batibot just looking at everything & drinking in the view (because i have contact lenses now!!!) & the breeze was wonderful & i was actually ridiculously happy in that alone-but-not-alone moment
6. and then bernard decided to fucking ruin everything by talking. (not going to specify anymore.)
7. when he left i cooled down real quickly (it sucks so hard when you try to be decent to a person & that person doesn’t get it, you know?) & then just laughed around & hung out with paul & robby, & jonas even came over a bit to thank me for the young justice episodes i’d given him (he’s a fan now!!!! i am so happy & he has gotten through seven episodes within five hours ((even during class)) & wow it feels great)
8. paul & robby impulsively decided to have dinner with me at kfc & so we went (& it so happened that faia & jonas & other rc people were there too haha) & talked hugots & basically just crazy things & it was just so fun, they are great people to be with
9. we walked along katip & it’s been a while since someone apart from ethan actually walked me home
10. i remembered the bottle of tanduay ice i had in my fridge (because the conversation had also passed through alcohol) & it feels warm right now & all is okay
11. i might actually get some work done tonight
that odd moment when south park says something more beautiful and poetic than most television shows out there
Butters is the most golden angel on earth
i. plath for eng 11
ii. promoted fgup to tish!!
iii. met up with arra a bit at asian center
iv. cramming at sc & bumping into daryl
v. maskom with some wfers + gab then gianco
vi. 104 set design + kokology :)
vii. a very depressing/agitating convo with jm & bernard
viii. a less depressing but still depressing convo with gianco & jm
ix. impulsively bought two cheeseburgers & woke ethan at his dorm & cried
x. cried & whinged a lot & i am so lucky to have ethan
xi. hung out at cervini about three hours & then we went out to get drinks
xii. drews for the first time! also: truth or dare :)))
xiii. it was really nice okay & it’s the first time we’ve gone out for drinks just the two of us
xiv. i feel almost happy
xv. i am so thankful for ethan
xvi. & he actually skipped a meeting to go out with me