The Sound Of Her Wings
so remember how i mentioned we gave colin peanut butter
we stopped them just as they were leaving the bbc america booth after the signing on saturday because they walked RIGHT IN FRONT OF US and so becca quick gave me her peanut butter to give to him and i was like COLIN COLIN WE HAVE PEANUT BUTTER FOR YOU
and he got really excited and was like AWWWW YES PUT IT IN THE BAG and he had a fucking bag of peanut butter from fans and he was so delighted lmao
and meanwhile katie turned to becca laughing and was like THIS IS RIDICULOUS
and then colin thanked us with a big grin and gave me a high five and left
credit to aggie for the pictures! :3 the first one is them noticing us when we said colin’s name, and YOU CAN’T SEE MY FACE BUT I SWEAR THE SECOND ONE IS ME GIVING IT TO HIM
im sorry but k this is adorable. LOL.
All I want right now is to lie in bed all day with my laptop and eat peanut butter straight out of the jar.
Sugerido por thewaltdisneydream!
I like peanut butter sandwiches.
- i’m really beginning to like yski. he let me bite off his peanut butter sandwich earlier since i hadn’t had lunch yet. :) i suppose it’s not really all that special, but for a guy like that who doesn’t mind if you dip into his food stash or whatever, especially if he’s currently eating it, well, that’s a very sweet gesture in my book. it’s just that usually, guys are so fussy and particular about things, like not sharing straws or spoons or forks, and there yski was just sharing his food with me as if he were my best friend forever. i mean, he kind of reminds me of cyril that way. he’s just really sincere and so purely good, and… yeah, i dunno. that was just nice of him.
- me and edmer and yski spent a good portion of the afternoon in the CMC student council office. it had a darts set, would you believe it, and a picture of Noynoy tacked on the front. it was fun.
- kuya norman actually attended pe today.
- i miss cyril, and psp. psp was supposed to visit today, but i guess he had other stuff to do.
- aleks came over for a few minutes. yeah.
- oh and yski also let me sponge off his TLC sandwich last wednesday :-” i know i should feel awkward or something but… yeah, i don’t.
- i’m sleepy.
- internet is crappy.
- i am just so exhausted right now, you know?
OH HEY GUESS WHAT, WORLD
IT’S THE 143rd DAY OF THE YEAR
GO SPREAD THE LOVE
OR THE PEANUT BUTTER